So how does Shigs in Pit Catering work?
It’s quite simple!
- Determine your number of guests.
- Pick the menu items you would like to serve off our Hassle Free Catering Menu or create your own customized options.
- Choose one of the service options below.
- Call us at 260-222-6704 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order or ask any questions.
Simply call ahead or email your BBQ order for pick-up; served in catering tins for your convenience. This option is great for luncheons and family get-togethers.
Delivery ($100 minimum food order) *24 hour notice is recommended
We will deliver to your home, office, or just about anywhere in Fort Wayne and its surrounding areas. All delivery orders are bulked up and served in sturdy catering tins. We do not deliver individual orders. For individual order delivery, please use Waiter on the Way.
Full Service* (minimum of 50 guests)
Our well-trained team of catering professionals will handle all of the ins-and-outs of service; from set-up and service to tear down and clean up; we’ve got it covered.
We bring chafing dishes, buffet linens, disposable plates and cutlery, moist towelettes and napkins.
Are you looking for a more upscale atmosphere?
We are able to accommodate hosts interested in non-disposable place setting with reasonable rental rates. Please contact us for more details.
(An additional 18% full service fee will be applied to all full service orders).
Off-Site Bar Service*
Liquor, beer, and wine service packages are available through our partnership with Mad Anthony Brewing Company. Once a package is determined we handle all the coordination. A two-week notice is required for licensing purposes. Contact us today for more details.
For Full Service and On-Site Events we require confirmation of final guest count and menu, no later than 1 week prior to event date.
We are available to cater a variety of locations, including but not limited to:
- Warsaw's Lake City Tap House Banquet Room
- Botanical Conservatory
- Sheriff’s Reserve
- The History Center
- Salomon Farm
- Allen County Parks
- Headwaters Park
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
- World War II Victory Museum
- Center Lake Pavillion
- C2G Music Hall
- Mad Anthony’s Lakeview Ale House (Angola IN)
- Dupont Downs
- Country Heritage Winery
- The Van Buren (Columbia City)
- The Farmhouse (Nappanee IN)
- Union 12 (Columbia City)
Contact us today, to see how we can make your next event one your guests will remember!